Discovered some major electrical issues in the attic of a property recently acquired. I was astonished with the splicing of open wires above each room. Can you say fire hazard? I turned all power off to house except some essential outlets. Crazy!
I decided to call in the professionals... After Shock Electrical Sercies did a great job in cleaning up this mess we had while making it safe! Everyone needs to know a good electrician and this family operated business does a great job.
Incidentally, pictured is an old jail transport vehicle David Adams pickup and converted it for their companies use. Nice!